Xiaomi launched its premium series phone ‘Xiaomi MI Mix 2’ at NewDelhi.A future smartphone with interesting specs, it’s beautifully designed and has an elegant touch to the complete overhaul. Launched in China last month, the Mi Mix 2 boasts of an edge-to-edge display with a ceramic built. The phone comes with great camera features too
The new phone is a successor to its last phone in the same series “MI mix” a concept genre phone which was not marketed in India.The phone is brought to compete with the current Nokia series.Xiaomi has a great brand value in the Indian market which they are aiming to get the most from it.
- 5.99-inch display
- 18:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor
- Android Nougat 7.1
- 3400 mAh battery
- 12-megapixel camera at the back
- a fingerprint sensor. The selfie shooter carries a 5-megapixel lens.
- The selfie shooter carries a 5-megapixel lens.
Initial Price for the phone
- 6GB RAM and 64 GB ROM- 33000 rs
- For 6GB RAM and 128 GB ROM – 36000 rs
- 6GB and 256gb ROM – 40000 rs
The phone will be available on Flipkart soon!.
For more related news: India
Follow us on Facebook
Follow our tech blog: WalkBrand Talk